Friday, February 22, 2013

New Soutache Supplies

Here's my new Soutache Supplies. Last month I entered a challenge where the prize was a package of items from Ameerunswithscissors

The postie delivered my package today so I thought I would share
Four gorgeous bundles of colour with 5 shades in each a DVD of Harp Tutorial
and a kit for the Sparkling Waves Bracelet which is a class Amee teaches
So where do I start first? the kit, some ideas I aready have or shall I use a tutorial from Amee's E-book available through Blio
I'm off to have a coffee while I read through some instructions and start planning this weekends project...
Thanks to Artisan Whimsy for running the challenge and Amee McNamara for supplying the prize

3 comments:

  1. What a fun package! The colors of the soutache are so bright and spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also sell Soutache Supplies. The next time Artisan Whimsy has a contest for Soutache Jewelry, I would be honored to supply the award. Let me know how I can help. Feel free to check out my website, SimplySoutache.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete